The MUSUL Services website has been decomissioned

Effective Q1 of 2017, MUSUL services provided to student unions and other corporate functions have been, or are being, transferred to University Services.

For corporate services to student unions, please contact University Services.

To place a facilities service request for Union House, please call the Campus Services Resource Centre on x40888, and press 2 (for Facilities).

For tenancies and the use and operation of Union House spaces, please contact University Services Space Management.

For graduations and regalia, please contact Academic Services Graduation Office.

For room bookings in the Union Hall (was Grand Buffet Hall), Raymond Priestly Room or the Anteroom, please book via Venue Management.